So why don’t I do a positively dull post about what I’ve been doing, and what’s on the horizon. Hopefully that will whet your appetite for some hot Duchess action to come, no?
- I’ve discovered that I can take my Master’s research to an erotic place. Speaking with one of the professors in the program about my writing positively delighted her, and if I get accepted into the program, I can explore erotic writing, communities and women. I can’t express how positively thrilled I am at this turn of events.
- I was approached by no less than 5 separate companies in the past week or so for reviews. Some of them will be done here, some on their websites, some both. I am hoping to find someone to take photos of the lingerie so I can contribute to some HNT action. I do that far too rarely.
- I was supposed to meet “Ike” tonight, but due to some very dull circumstances not even worth mentioning, it is now postponed to next weekend. The same weekend I’m meeting Hamlet. Lovely. I think it’s better though, next weekend we (meaning me and Ike) can actually be alone, so I’ll know if there’s some real chemistry there, not just on screen.
- Having someone say “I want to fuck you” even if it’s just via chat is very stimulating. I was surprised how that simple phrase resulted in such an immediate reaction out of me this week. So please, anyone here who likes my writing enough to think you want to fuck me? Please send me an email and tell me so. It will absolutely make my day. (Not that this post in particular will result in that kind of reaction – perhaps go to the side bar and read the Duchess’s O’s – much more representative…)
- I forgot to mention this days ago, but I’m thinking about doing another “Choose the Duchess’s Adventure” series of posts. I have a poll up on the side – let me know where you’d like the adventure to start…
- I got my first Lelo to review! I am positively wet with excitement, and feel like sending the lovely Christina at TabuToys.com a fruit basket or something in appreciation.
- Anything anyone wants to ask me? I’m all yours…