So Nikki over at Nipplecharms.com asked me to check out her site, and let herself be persuaded to do a give-away here in my little corner of the universe.
Now, as fond as I am of tattoos, I admit I have very few piercings – only my ears. And as my proclivities lie in other arenas, I was uncertain as to whether nipple clamps and the like would be something that I could write about extensively…
However when I went over to the site, I was pleasantly surprised. There is a nice variety of body jewellery- with a plethora of options in the non-piercing variety.
Now the site itself does have a relatively new or amateurish look to it- you can tell that they are still a relatively small company. But it does have it’s charms (no pun intended) and what it’s done- it’s done well.
There are a small number of items in each category: ranging from adult toys (very few) to earrings, to nipple jewellery, to temporary tattoos, toe rings and more.
Their products are often thematic, such as anklets with handcuffs dangling, necklaces proclaiming MFM, FFM, etc etc.
And of course the largest section is the nipple jewellery – with a variety of chains, dangles, rings, and more – both in pierced and non-piercing styles.
My favourites (and a hint for anyone who would like to send me a little present):
1. Nikki- if you want me to do a review of this product – I would love to, I’m positively fascinated by it…
Intimate Electric Dry Razor Pussy & Body Bare Shavers
2. Crystal tattoos– either around the nipples or belly button is what I would have in mind…
(The Duchess’s personal choice? Round Multi Color Flowers Crystals Temp Tatts Single)
3. Belly Button – non-piercing jewellery.
(My fave? Belly Solitaire Marquise cut CZ Flower Double Dangles)
Now – who wants to win a little something??
How about these nipple bells?
There are three ways to enter:
1. Go over to the nipplecharms.com site and let me know what your favourite item is.
2. Tweet about this contest – and either send me a link to the tweet in my comments, or include an @ in the tweet.
3. Send me a photo of you in some nipple jewellery. (And let me know if I can post the photo – I’m sure my readers would love to see it!)
Contest closes: Saturday, September 19 at midnight CST.